Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feeling Weary, Fat and Poor

It wasn't my birthday, but I was supposed to go to a birthday get together tonight. After fretting for quite sometime, I wrote this on her facebook page:
Sitting here thinking that not only is the wind crazy and I have no heat in my car. I also have no cute shoes to wear and can't afford to pay for parking. So I'm out for Silk City tonight. But I'll be there in spirit and I truly wish you a Superb and Fabulous 27th Birthday!


Also turned down a visit from a gentleman caller
. Why? Because I used to be fabulous and now I just feel Weary (job searching, having to move, no hairdresser, no mani/pedi, old car) Fat (stress eating the wrong cheap stuff) and Poor (self-explanatory). But I will eventually thrive, right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, LeAnne, I think this dreary weather and tough economy gets us all down sometimes. We've just met but my first impression of you was all fabulous and yes, you will thrive again.

    ReplyDelete