Sunday, May 1, 2011

Too Baby Happy

Had a second date with David we went to the PIFA Broad Street Fair. I've always wanted to take a ride on a Ferris Wheel with a date, but that will have to remain a goal for now cause the line was way too long.

David suggested I take this shot, which is fine cause it does make for an adorable photograph. Problem being he was pointing out cute babies all afternoon; and even though I consider myself passed baby making age, (although Mariah just had twins today!) he seemed taken aback by the fact that I really don't want to have children, nor am I sorry that I didn't have any.  I was taken aback that on a second date we'd even be discussing the topic!

2 comments:

  1. the composition is perfect. If you knew the family, you could sell them this portrait. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's a little Photoshop magic going on in order to completely surround him in the flowers, but thanks! I agree, wish I could find his Mom and Dad and sell it. Would make a good Mother's Day present for her.

    ReplyDelete